- Adeline Armchair: high seat chair offers excellent head, lumbar, and neck support. It helps in reducing pressure along the hips. Beech wood chair makes it easier to sit in a better posture for longer durations
- Orthopaedic Chair: lounge chair helps to keep the spine aligned better, preventing backache associated with poor posture like hunching shoulders. The comfortable chair is ideal for the elderly and people recovering from medical conditions of the knee, back or hip
- Upholstered Chair: padded armchair is manufactured from hard wearing, water proof, and antimicrobial upholstery that prohibits microbial growth. Seat cushions are easy to reverse or remove for quick cleaning
- Durable: the foam padded chair is built on a sturdy frame for maximum stability. Use of hardwood like beech means a strong high seat that should last for years. Durable upholstery with high, crib 5 resistance against catching fire
- Dimensions: The top point of the cushion is 19 inches from the ground, with the width of the cushion measuring 21 inches. This ergonomic chair is suitable for a average height person with heavy build.Style: Make a smart choice for your living room with the Adeline High Seat Orthopaedic Sofa Chair. The high back chair matches modern and classic interiors in any living space. You can place it near the fireplace, in the lounge, or in reception areas. Medically recommended chair keeps your spine aligned, alleviating pressure associated with longer seated hours. It might prove very useful for preventing backaches or stiffness in the neck and shoulders. The padded wing chair is fully-upholstered with premium chenille fabric. It has filled-in-sides and a soft cushioned back for maximum support. The Adeline chair reduces pressure built-up along the hip and lower back. Often branded as medical-grade furniture, the orthopaedic high seat chair is perfect for home care and nursing care environments. People recovering from hip or knee injuries, the aged and those facing mobility issues are among the primary users of this winged armchair. The durable hand-built frame with foam-filled cushions ensures a snug seating and more spinal support!Additional Dimensions:
The vertical measurement from the top of the seat cushion to the top of the seat arm is 7 inches.
From the top of the cushion to the top of the headrail (backrest) measures 26 inches.Variations:
This product comes in an array of different colours and sizes, all variations currently in stock can be found in this listing.
Pressure relief foam is also available on this model to give a softer seat for clients who may be susceptible to sores.
The model also comes with a dark leg option.
Fabric Details: Glamorous staple Plain-colour Contract Faux Leathers from Care and Leisure Contract Furnishing Fabrics – for use in Healthcare Environment or in your own home.
– Stain Resistant Finish
– Severe Contract – Waterproof Urine Resistant
– Waterproof Upholstery